exact® Hand Feeding Formula was the first “instant “ formula available and is the most researched and respected product used by professional breeders, veterinarians and conservation programs throughout the world
Exact Hand Feeding Formula for Macaws is made through a special process which produces an instant formula with low bacteria levels. The high nutrition formula helps baby birds grow faster, wean earlier and develop better, brighter plumage than similar birds fed with homemade formulas
When used properly, exact will not cause crop slow-down
exact Hand Feeding Formula contains probiotics to encourage a healthy population of intestinal microorganisms. The selected species have been chosen specifically for their vitality, stability, and overall benefits to a bird’s system.
Digestive enzymes (amylase and protease) are included to insure adequate digestion of carbohydrates and proteins. These enzymes are of particular value in the newly hatched baby or in a bird experiencing digestive difficulties.
- exact Hand Feeding Formula has compatible tastes and ingredients with exact Conversion and exact adult daily diets reducing digestive upsets during weaning, or when pulling young from the nest of exact fed parents.
- With DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid for development of heart, brain, and visual functions
- High-Nutrient Formuladeveloped for the needs of Baby Birds
- Babies develop better feathering & brighter plumage
- Trusted by Avian Veterinarians & Breeders
- Babies grow faster & wean earlier
Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Oat Groats, Wheat Middlings, Corn Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Beet Pulp, Wheat Germ Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers` Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Manganous Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Oxide, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Beta-Carotene, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Whey, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.)…..19.0%
Crude Fat (min.)……….13.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)……..5.0%
Protease (min.)…0.2 CSU (1)/gram
Amylase (min.)…0.4 SLU (2)/gram
Total Bacillus Species(3)(min.)…250,000 CFU (4)/gram
(1) CSU – Casein Solubilization Units
(2) SLU – Starch Liquefying Units
(3) B. coagulans, B. licheniformis, B. subtilis
(4) CFU – Colony Forming Units
There are no reviews yet.