The Liberta Voyager Parrot Cage in Antique is created by specialist animal and bird housing importer Liberta who are delighted to announce that its latest range of parrot cages has been endorsed by the international charity World Parrot Trust. This is the first time that the charity has made such an endorsement.
After working closely with the Trust over a period of months, a number of changes were incorporated, including:
- Larger, stronger door locks
- Thicker frame and bars
- Higher quality, non-toxic paint finishes (all materials have been tested to guarantee the safety of birds)
- New improved packaging to ensure safe delivery
The following are also now included as standard with each purchase of a Liberta 2nd Edition Parrot Cage:
- Basic tool kit for self assembly
- Booklet with easy-to-follow instructions
- Every Liberta cage also comes with a certificate of authenticity to avoid imitations being sold
The Liberta Voyager Parrot Cage is dual purpose, with an open or closed top, offering your pet a wonderful play area as well as a home.
- This wonderful cage comes complete with 3 perches and 3 stainless steel feeding cups, all on swing feeder doors, with parrot safe door openings.
- The Voyager has a pull out tray for easy cleaning.
- The whole cage is sturdy, being constructed on wrought iron, over baked and finished in powder coated (non toxic) paint.
- Mounted on castors for easy movement throughout your home.
- Seed catcher is removable.
- Height 1620mm
- Width 720mm
- Depth 550mm
- Bar Spacing: 17-22mm
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL 25MM FOR SEED CATCHER
THIS ITEM IS DESPATCHED DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIERS SO PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY TIME
Please note that there are no deliveries at weekends. Price quoted for delivery in the listing is applicable with the following exceptions where you should please enquire for delivery charges:
Post codes include:
ZONE C: AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA38, PH4-PH41, PH49-PH50, BT
ZONE D: HS, IV41-IV49, IV51-55 &56, KA27 & KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE, IM, Channel Islands.
Please note that refused delivery incurs a charge by the courier.