Harkers 3 in 1 Soluble is for the treatment and prevention of Coccidiosis, Canker and Worms in Pigeons via the drinking water.
- For oral administration only
- Mix 6ml in 1 litre of drinking water for 7 days
- Not to be used during breeding
- Precautionary worming is advised 3 weeks before the start of breeding.
- Contains Amprolium hydrochloride, Levamisole hydrochloride and Ronidazole
Key Features: Tried, tested and approved by leading fanciers in the UK. Takes the hassle away from treating Birds with three separate medications.
Harkers 3 in 1 Soluble Application:
6ml (one capful) of 3 in 1 Soluble to 1 litre of drinking water each day for 7 days. One bottle sufficient to treat 30 birds. Always make a fresh solution daily. Do not allow the birds to drink from any other source. Should not be used during main moulting season, the hatching period or in pigeons under two months of age.
Amprolium hydrochloride 3.8% w/v (38mg/ml), Levamisole hydrochloride 1.7% w/v (17mg/ml), Ronidazole 1.2% w/v (12mg/ml).
There are no reviews yet.