Harrison’s High Potency Super Fine 1lb 100% organic bird food was created because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives. The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
Harrison’s High Potency Super Fine is recommended for…
- Birds being converted from a seed-based diet. Birds being converted from any other diet. Feed for a period of at least 6 months before transitioning to Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
- Cockatiels, Budgies, Finches and Canaries as a year-round diet.
- Birds that are moulting, overweight, underweight, very active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from illness, affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Birds that are weaning – feed for at least 6-9 months.
- Birds that are breeding – Ideally feed for 2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned, or for at least 6 months before resuming Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird’s diet.
- – Budgies
- – Canaries and Finches
- – Cockatiels
- – Lovebirds
- Please remember this information is for size guidance only – you know your bird best!
*Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Rice, *Sunflower Oil, *Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, *Vegetable Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 20%,
Crude fat (min.) 12%,
Crude fibre (max.) 5%,
Moisture (max.) 10%
Budgies….. 1- 2 Tbs
Canaries/Finches 1 Tbs
Cockatiel/Lovebird 1.5-3 Tbs
Conures…..3 – 4 Tbs
Lories…..1 Tbs (soak the formula in 2 Tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
Because Harrison`s is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 – 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with “chip clip” or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or Tupperware. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary
There are no reviews yet.