The Aviator Harness is:
* The Only Harness designed to allow flight – the self adjusting lead slides from the chest to the back as the bird climbs and turns. Lead is elasticated to prevent injury if the bird flies to the end of the lead.
* The Only Escape Proof Harness – one piece construction, no buckles or clips for the bird to undo or break, wrist loop to prevent dropping the lead
* The Only Easy Fitting Harness – just slide the harness over the bird’s head, lift each wing through the loop and tighten the belt.
* The Only Harness that comes with a FREE 40 minute instructional DVD telling you
How to easily fit and safely use the Aviator
How to train your bird to love the Aviator
How to teach old birds new tricks
The advantages of the optional Aviator Flight Line.
What positive personality changes to expect
The Aviator Harness is so advanced and unique it has 8 patents pending!
- – Caiques
- – Conures – Large
- – Macaws – Small
- – Meyer’s and Senegal Parrots
- – Quakers
- Please remember this information is for size guidance only – you know your bird best!
Please DO NOT leave your bird on their own whilst wearing a harness.
Please DO NOT allow your bird to chew the harness.
Scale ‘n Beak guarantee the quality of the items despatched to their customers but due to the destructive and curious nature of parrots is unable to guarantee the life span of this product